Patricia Therkelsen or Izabela Garkowska Morris (‘We’) gather and process your personal information in accordance with the relevant Irish Data Protection legislation and other, applicable laws.
- We hold your personal information to meet my legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with a service.
- We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and will not process your information in any way, other than as specified.
- We take your privacy very seriously and will never disclose your data to another organisation without your consent, unless required to do so by law.
- We take every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data in order to prevent unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
- We only ever retain personal information for as long as is necessary.
- In the event of our death, an appointed person will destroy all my client files.